The Molly and Emily Bonnell Medical Assistance Program
The Bonnell Foundation: Living with Cystic Fibrosis assists family’s with medical assistance. We give up to $500 per request. You may apply for medical assistance twice a year; once each quarter.
Medical/lung transplant requests are accepted:
- February 1st through June 15th
- September 1st through Nov. 30th
During the months of January, July, August, and December the Foundation will NOT be accepting requests for medical assistance or lung transplant grants.
- Co-pays not covered by insurance
- Medical expenses not covered by insurance
- Gas expenses (with receipts) during a transplant or clinic visit
- Mileage reimbursement to and from hospital
- Hotel stays related to CF clinic or transplant
- Lung transplants (see our Lung Transplant Grant page)
In addition to applying for medical assistance you may also apply for a lung transplant grant. Applications for lung transplant grants are accepted during the same months as medical assistance.
Please fill out the form on the right and tell us a little bit about your situation. A Bonnell Foundation representative will get back with you.